Difficult Coworker Behavior
Aim of the training:
Understanding the underlying principles of difficult coworker behavior and identifying the different types of problem behaviors. You will also benefit from some techniques that will help you manage relationships with your affiliates.
Content of the training:
- The motives of different behavior methods.
- Regulations and rules of conduct in an organization, recognizing the issue as ethics and morals, in preventing the appearance of negative behaviors and practices that will disrupt the working atmosphere.
- The types of personalities in general and in particular in the organization
- The most appropriate method of approaching the issue and some improvement tips.
- Step-by-step technique in a productive approach.
- Rules and procedures to be followed.
At the end of the training you will be able to:
- Explain what makes a person difficult and why he or she behaves that way.
- Prevent the appearance of negative behaviors and practices that will disrupt the working / official atmosphere.
- Identify at least ten personality types.
- Explain the five-step technique of dealing with difficult associates.
Duration: 6 hours