Learning through projects
Program type: Basic training program
Linking the program to the type of teacher license
Targeted group of teachers/attendees
The training “Learning through projects”, aims to introduce candidates to the basic principles in the process of learning with projects, a skill that is in high demand in school. This training prepares candidates to achieve the appropriate theoretical and practical skills, which they can apply in school settings with students.
The Career Center at UBT for many years now has successfully introduced and promoted well-designed trainings related to the professional development of young people.
This program has a duration of 10 academic hours, where the distribution of hours is as follows:
Upon completion of the training teachers will be able to:
– gain considerable knowledge on learning through projects
– help young people who do not yet have the idea of developing project skills;
– help young people achieve the necessary professional skills
– arouse strong interest of young people to continue with adequate education;
– motivate and improve the decision-making of young people