CCNA R&S: Routing and Switching Essentials
Aim of the training:
CCNA R&S: Basic Routing and Switching (RSE) properties and features include the architecture, components, and operations of routers and switches over a small network. Students will learn how to configure a router and a switch for basic function.
By the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Define how a router will enable circulation based on a router’s table of contents;
- Explain how switching operates on a small to large business network;
- Use monitoring tools and network management protocols (rules) to resolve network data problems;
- Configure the monitoring tools available for small to large business networks;
- Configure startups on a network device;
- Configure Ethernet switch ports;
- Implement VLANs;
- Implement static routing;
- Implement DHCP on a router;
- Implement Network Address Translation (NAT);
- Implement checklist approach (ACLs) to filter traffic.
The training has duration of 70 hours and the training will be held at UBT in Prishtina.
The price per participant is 230 euro’s, which includes training, literature and the certification process.