- Each term, the Counselling Centre organizes workshops for students, discussing various topics.
- The aim of the workshops is to help students enhance their skills, which enable them to meet the demands of higher education.
- The workshops are short-term and structured, containing a defined agenda. They are led by an expert on the topic that is discussed.
- A workshop can consist of a group of four to twenty students.
- The workshops are interactive, but they are not a form of therapeutic support. Therefore, sharing personal information is optional.