The Student Counselling Centre
THE STUDENT COUNSELLING CENTRE
WHAT DOES THE COUNSELLING CENTRE OFFER?
- A safe, understanding and confidential environment, in which you are able to express your concerns. A place that takes care of your general wellbeing.
- Professional support in helping you explore and understand the source of the difficulties you are facing.
- Support in overcoming your difficulties and gaining emotional resilience.
- Guidance for building effective skills for overcoming stressful situations, which, in turn, will enhance your chances for reaching your full personal and academic potential.
- The Centre offers free-of-charge services for all UBT students, but it is not an Emergency type of service.