To enroll in the Faculty of Radiology, candidates are preliminary asked to submit the following documentation:
- The exam is won by the state Matura
- High School Diploma and Certificates
- Certificate on the health condition of the candidate
The criteria for enrolling in the Faculty of Radiology are as follows:
- Excellent candidate success
- Points earned from the state maturity test
To be admitted in the study program students are required to have:
- All state Matura with high school with specialization in Physics, Biology, Medicine and English Language.
- Students eligible to enroll shall be older than 17 years.
- Candidates who have other citizenships shall validate their diplomas in the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology.