Students during the years of study will receive abundant knowledge from various scientific fields, such as chemical, biological, microbiological, biotechnological, engineering, on the scientific principles related to the composition of the study curriculum of Agricultural and Environmental Engineering.
The student will be continuously active in:
- Study Conference – students of the Department of Agricultural and Environmental Engineering, are constantly active, and together with their professors, will regularly present scientific papers conducted in the department in various fields related to the study program.
- Summer School – Each year our students participate in lectures organized in the workshops of the Summer Academy, and at the end as well as students are also provided with certificates for participation and activities.
- In addition, there are also consistently carried out visits to manufacturing companies and industry – in compliance with the study curriculum of Agricultural and Environmental Engineering, study visits to manufacturing industries are applied on regular basis.
- Lectures and Seminars by international professors – In each semester are organized seminars and lectures of scientific character, both at the level of UBT, also in the field of agricultural studies, while it is good practice to organize a weekly internship with international staff in laboratory spaces.
The student will be able to:
- Plan and organize various activities within the manufacturing industry and the environment;
- Perform preparatory technological operations in the production process;
- Analyze and maintain the production and post-harvest machinery;
- Perform administrative, marketing and sales work;
- Implement and monitor safety rules at work and protect the environment in the workplace and the surrounding environment;
- Work as Inspectors, scientific researchers in the Food and Veterinary Agency;
- Project manager in the field of agriculture;
- Professional advisor for the local and central level;
- Inspector / customs officer for quality control;
- Inspector / customs officer responsible for control of pesticides, raw materials for agriculture;
- Laboratory assistant in scientific research institutes;