The Institute for Foreign Languages
THE INSTITUTE FOR FOREIGN LANGUAGES
UBT has establilshed the Institute of Foreign Languages, along with the institutional development and the new requirements for trainings and certificates in foreign languages skills. Since the interest for learning a foreign language has increased throughout the years in Europe, the European Council created the Common European Framework for teaching, learning and evaluation of foreign languages. What is more, psychosocial studies show that being able to speak two or more languages is a great treasure for people to develop their careers. People who know more than one language are active in more environments at school, work, or anywhere else, differently from monolingual people. These differences are favorable in many respects. However, there is always space for all those who want to get started with learning a language and reach the same fluency levels as a solid speaker of the same language, and ultimately to have the same benefits.
GENERAL INTENSIVE LANGUAGE COURSES
- – English,
- – German,
- – French,
- – Italian
- – Spanish
- – Turkish etc.
Advantages of learning foreign language at the Institute are:
- Variety of courses
- Efficient teaching method
- General and special intensive courses
- Books and contemporary manuals
- Courses that match age, the interest and the profession of the interested
- Small groups
- Several monthly lessons
- Specialized and professional staff
- Regular and intensive preparatory courses
- Adequate courses for cultural and educational needs
- The ones that have to do with the country’s integration into the EU
- Courses for students, students and citizens as well as for all institutions of the country
- Academic writing for different levels
ACADEMIC WRITING COURSES
As for ordinary coaches as well as experts from various fields, state administration, foreign relations, legislation, tourism, trade correspondence, diplomacy etc. This course also prepares projects, researches and seminars.
For the training and qualification of consecutive interpreters, simultaneous translators and interpreters of different types of translation, such as scientific translation, translation of manuals, translation of legislation, artistic translation, etc. In this course seminars, trainings and projects are organized.
INTENSIVE PREPARATORY ONE YEAR COURSE
To master the basics of English. This course has three objectives:
- To help English students master the main language and functional English skills.
- To master the main linguistic aspects (grammar, phonology, syntax, etc.).
- Possess the academic writing and entry into research and scientific studies.
This course prepares distinguished experts of spoken and written English. Also in this course there are seminars, trainings and projects.
ENGLISH COURSES FOR SPECIFIC PURPOSES
For those who want or need to learn the language of their profession in English. This course can be followed by a wide range of citizens, students, officials, lawyers, businessmen, pedagogues, diplomats, engineers, doctors, politicians and various experts
Lagjja Kalabria p.n., Prishtin(ë, T)el: 038 541 400, Mob: 044 541 400,