Grants for faculty and staff

In this section you will find information about grants that can assist academic staff interested in doing researches abroad. An exchange scholar can be recommended to the partner institution under bilateral agreements. If you are interested to apply as an exchange scholar, please contact us and we can refer you to our list of faculty exchange partners. We can also contact their international office for nomination.

An exchange scholar is a scholar who is recommended by a partner institution under a bilateral agreement with UBT and formally approved by UBT. If you are interested in coming to UBT as an exchange scholar, please refer to our list of faculty exchange partners then contact your international office for nomination.

We also help faculty and staff explore external grants, such as the Fulbright.