Admission to Integrated Design at UBT
This programme is designed to attract:
- Students with upper secondary degrees in art, design, architecture and social sciences.
- Students from other disciplines who want to change career paths, ie. science, architecture, business and administration students.
- Professionals working in creative industries interested in improving their skills and career level.
The Programme acceptance criteria are as follows:
- Students who have completed high school with an average grade of 3.5 and above.
- Students who have inclinations in the field of design and art.
- Students who undergo a preliminary interview where they will also bring their design portfolio.