If you are required to have a visa to enter Kosovo, UBT is always ready to help you with the visa issuance process by sending you invitation letters or any other documents that can assist you through the process of issuing a visa.
Visa application procedure
If you are required to have a visa to enter Kosovo you need to submit in the Embassy of Kosovo the following:
• A completed and signed application form.
• A recent (not older than 1 month) photograph in accordance with the international standards.
• A copy of your travel document. Its validity shall extend at least three months after the intended date of departure from the territory of the Republic of Kosovo. It shall contain at least two blank pages.
• Documents indicating the purpose of the journey;
• Documents in relation to accommodation, or proof of sufficient means to cover accommodation;
• Travel medical insurance valid throughout the territory of the Republic of Kosovo which covers the entire period of the person’s intended stay or transit.
• The visa fee payment of 40 EUR that applicants need to pay unless they are holders of diplomatic and official passports.
For the list of countries that do not need a visa to enter Kosovo or if you need more information, visit: http://www.mfa-ks.net.