Within the framework of increasing the quality of teaching as well as to enlarge academic and organizational experiences, UBT puts a particular emphasis on collaboration with institutions inside and outside the country, institutions which are distinguished for practicing the lawyers profession.
Mutual cooperation with the institutions has led the university to sign collaboration agreements based on the following components:
– promoting scientific initiatives and cultural exchange in order to increase human capacity in the direction of studies;
– promoting the fulfillment the highest standards in the quality of teaching in higher education and research, as well as ethical integrity in academic work;
– Encouraging student exchanges and study opportunities at partner universities;
– Staff mobility and mutual support in the implementation of projects of applied or scientific character;
– promoting policies and values for higher education in the region of importance in the countries of origin of cooperating institutions;
– Development of joint projects for the benefit of society and the community;
In addition to cooperation with various institutions within the country, the university has been able to realize serious agreements with the university about 300 universities in the world.
The main purpose of these collaborations is closely related to carrying out joint academic activities such as conferences and other activities, which are included in a necessary mechanism for mutual recognition of cultures, for cultural, scientific development of knowledge and their dissemination, to foster the internationalization of education system as a whole.