- Full Time Staff
Assistant Professor Dr. Njomëza Zejnullahu possesses eight years of experience of teaching, consulting and research in the field of law and public policy. She also possesses fourteen years of experience in providing legal advice and legal consultancy services.
Selected highlights of Professor Zejnullahu are:
• Lecturing at Kosovo Bar Association.
• Working in the first EU funded project on the protection of personal data in Kosovo;
• Working on the establishment of the Kosovo Credit Guarantee Fund.
• Provision of advise to USAID Programs;
• Provision of advise to Ministry of Justice;
• Provision of advise to Ministry of Health;
• Provision of advise to Ministry of Trade and Industry;
• Provision of advise to Ministry of European Integration.
- Principal-agent problems in publicly owned enterprises:Failure of the shareholder, Journal of Governance and Regulation, (ISSN – 2220-9352 (printed version), ISSN – 2306-6784
- Personal Data Protection in Kosovo, Three Years of Failure, Dr. Njomëza Zejnullahu, https://doi.org/10.21552/edpl/2020/2/18, European Data Protection Law Review, Volume 6 (2020), Issue 2, Pages 308 – 313.
- Public Procurement Reforms in Kosovo: A Mechanism to Ensure Efficiency and Accountability in Public Procurement, European Procurement & Public Private Partnership Law Review, Volume 11 (2016), Issue 3
- Imposition of Monetary Sanctions as a Mechanism for Protection of Personal Data: Comparative Analysis of Kosovo and Slovenia, European Data Protection Law Review, Volume 2 (2016), Issue 1
- Judicial Institutions in Albanian Customary Law and in Comparison with Modern Law (The Canon of Lekë Dukagjini), Conference Proceedings, Nova Gorica, Slovenia