Financial support is one of the strategic policies of UBT. UBT offers discounted study prices for candidates who have received for the first time at UBT for these categories.
- Candidates who have achieved an average grade above 4.5 from previous education
- Candidates who are employed in the Kosovo Customs
- Candidates who are employed in the Kosovo Police
- Candidates who are employed in the institutions of the Republic of Kosovo
- Candidates coming from one family etc.
UBT offers tuition fees opportunities for all students with instalments within the academic year up to 12 monthly instalments. UBT provides the necessary study materials and is committed to providing internships and ongoing financial support for students.
In the following graph, there are the statistical data of the distribution of scholarships for students who are registered for the first time at UBT and have had success from previous education with an average grade above 4.5 as well as other categories determined by the decision to announce a public competition.
For each academic year, UBT offers awarded scholarships in the amount of 10% – 20%, for students who have achieved success during their studies and have achieved an average grade above 9.0. The same are solemnly awarded on the occasion of Kosovo Independence Day, students are invited to receive an awarded certificates of scholarship for success shown during the studies.