- Information session and exploration of the study program at UBT
- Request for faculty advisor
- Completion of the application form (on line or hard copy).
- Fulfillment of documentation for admission: (High school transcripts, High School Diploma, 2 photos, 4×6 formats, Birth Certificate and Copy of ID). MEST Requirement
- Signing of admission contract and schedule of tuition payments
- Creation of the official e-mail address, ID card of the student, account for Moodle and SMIS.
- Deliver a package of rules and manners of using these systems.
- Deliver a guideline for students regarding the general Orientation of specific program courses, contents, requirement and graduation requirements
- Delivery of all degree requirement package and assignment of faculty advisor.
QUALIFICATION FOR ADMISSION
- A candidate must have completed the secondary school examination.
- A candidate must have the High School Diploma
- All courses must be completed with a grade of 3 or better, otherwise the applicant should go through the exam.
- The Students’ documents that are from other counties must be equivalent to those at Kosovo High School Education, and be notified by MEST.