To be accepted into this program, students must meet the following criteria:
1. a) have successfully passed the national high school graduation exam, or another exam that is equivalent;
2. b) possess the basic skills and knowledge of English;
3. c) display their intentions to log in political science careers.
The Bachelor program in Political Science is dedicated for the following categories of people:
• Graduates of high school students who finished their Matura exam and who fulfill their legal requirements.
• In addition to this, the program targets also all the interested candidates who currently are working in different Governmental institutions (national and local) such as ministries (Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of EU integration, Ministry of Diaspora, Ministry of Public Administration etc.),
• International and national NGOs operating in Kosovo
• Private Sector, etc.