Aiming to enhance the quality of teaching, the academic and organizational experience, UBT values in particularly the cooperation with national institutions and foreign institutions, that are distinguished for practicing the profession of lawyer.
The mutual cooperation between UBT and other institutions (academic and from the judicial system) are considered as mechanisms to:
– promote the higher standards in the quality of teaching and research as well as of ethical integrity in academic work; -promote scientific initiatives and cultural exchange aiming to increase human capacities in conducting studies;- promoting;
– encourage student exchanges and studying opportunities at partner universities;
– create the possibility of staff mobility and mutual support in the implementation of projects of applied or scientific character;
– promote policies and values for higher education in the region of importance in the countries of origin of cooperative institutions;
– develope joint projects for the benefit of society and community;
In addition collaborating with various institutions within the country, the university has been able to reach a serious agreement with about 280 universities around the world.
These collaborations are extended in realization of academic activities such as conferences and other activities, which are involved in a mechanism for mutual recognition of cultures, cultural, scientific knowledge and dissemination, to promote internationalization of education up.
The local institutions with which the Faculty of Law has cooperated with the aim of developing the professional practices of students are the Pristina Basic Court, Kosovo Chamber of Advocates, the Prosecutor’s Office, the Kosovo Forensic Agency, the Kosovo Competition Agency, the Business Registration Agency of Kosovo.