Study Engineering Management (MSc) at Vienna University of Technology and UBT.
Your key to the top engineering league!
3 semesters, part-time, 14 weekend tracks, in English
Top international faculty, lectures in Pristina & Vienna
The MSc Engineering Management Kosovo Track is exclusively targeted at postgraduate students from Albania, Kosovo, Macedonia and Montenegro.
Vienna University of Technology
Why studying at Vienna University of Technology?
The Vienna University of Technology (TU Vienna) is located in the heart of Europe, in a cosmopolitan city of great cultural diversity. For nearly 200 years, the TU Vienna has been a place of research, teaching and learning in the service of progress. The TU Vienna is among the most successful technical universities in Europe and is Austria’s largest scientific-technical research and educational institution.
TU Vienna has eight faculties lead by deans: Architecture and Planning, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, computer Sciences, Electrical Engineering & Information Technology, Mathematics & Geoinformation, Mechanical & Industrial Engineering, and Physics.
The Continuing Education Center (CEC) of TU Vienna provides this outstanding MSc program and offers a widespread range of programs customized tot he needs of graduates with technical or scientific backgrounds as well as the requirements of companies. In addition the cooperation with selected external partners and excellent universities abroad ensures permanent expansion and internalization of our range of offers.
With more than ten master programs and students from 65 countries and six continents, the CEC with a top faculty and international accreditations is facing the adventure of innovation and further education an a daily basis and is in tune with the times. Click!
What is Engineering Management?
Systems engineering can be thought of as the problem-independent, and solution/technology-independent, principles and methods, based on systems thinking, related to the successful engineering of systems, to meet stakeholder requirements and to maximize value delivered to stakeholders in accordance with their values.
In the past, the areas of engineering and management were regarded as two very different and unrelated areas. Trained specialists undertook the process and technical aspects of engineering, while a different type of person altogether, often with an unrelated background and experience, oversaw tshe management of an engineering business or technical processes.
Times have certainly changed; new skills and new approaches are required of staff that have the responsibility to make the most of their hi-tech processes. The need for a new kind of manager has been heightened by the new international nature of most businesses. There is an increasing demand from customers to deal with people familiar with the technical aspects of a product and who are also experts in business management and customer relationships.
· 17 years experience, more than 130 graduates
· Master of Science Degree of Vienna University of Technology
· Executive program
· International Faculty - Universities and Industry
· International Participants - until now more than 25 different countries
· Part time - 14 weekend modules (Thursday to Sunday)
· According to the Bologna Convention
· Teaching only in English
· Contents modernized continuoulsy
· Evening lectures of distinguished guest speakers
· Company visits
· Sustainable Learning Environment – with your tablet at the university
· Alumni Club related to IEEE
· Regularly Club meetings for Networking
· From our graduates approximately 2/3 are in (high) management positions, 1/3 founded a company
November 27, 2014
Timeline EM at UBT Class 2014-2015
This program is intended for persons with a basic knowledge of engineering, intending to interact between technology and economy.
· Engineers and other graduates from the field of technology aspiring management positions
· Graduates with no specific technical studies having technological knowledge, wanting to broaden and deepen their expertise
· Established engineers facing new challenges and responsibilities following promotions to management positions
· Persons working as advisors and consultants with a background in science, technology or business studies who need to familiarize themselves with the principles and practices of engineering management
Admitted are individuals holding a Baccalaureate's degree, a Magister's degree or a diploma of related studies. Persons holding equivalent educational and professional qualifications may also be admitted.
Presentation of the MSc Engineering Management with the program director and alumni. During this info session the program director provide you with in-depth information on the program and look forward to answering your individual questions.
The next info session will take place on October 04, 2013 – 6.00 pm at UBT Pristina
Please register via firstname.lastname@example.org
Fees & Financing
Please note our KAMM Scholarships with a subsidized tuition fee: Euro 13,000
Application deadline: October 06 2014, 5.00 pm (date of the postmark)
Personal Advisory Service & Contact
University of Business & Technology (UBT) Pristina
Mr. Lulzim Beqiri
Lagja Kalabria p.n.
10000 Pristina, Kosovo
University Education for Business and Technology signed a cooperation agreement with Vienna University of Technology for this executive, postgraduate MSc program “Engineering management”.
Top University Education for Top Students!